April 16, 2008

this and that, here and there


Some days are roses and some are kicks in the ass. Today was like a weed, annoying but mostly just there. On the other hand, I've finally bought into the Twitter and Bloglines hysteria. I don't know why it's fun to see the updates, but it just is. Bloglines is a central feed line for all the blogs that I'm currently subscribed to and some other funny random stuff - like LOL cats.

I re-read some Dorothy Parker yesterday. She really had a knack for the sarcastic quote, didn't she? I'm still chuckling over "you can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think." Of course I also like the cups my sister purchased this weekend - "it's better to have loved and lost than to still be married to the pyscho!" Anyone want me to go purchase a pack for you?

If any of you have paid attention to the "Read This" part of my blog - I've really been addicted to foodie blogs lately. Now if I can find the time to cook all this good stuff I've been reading about.


2 comments:

  1. Twitter is addictive, isn't it? I love the random, funny updates from people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried bloglines? it's fun too.

    ReplyDelete

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.