September 15, 2008

if the moon is a balloon, and a mouse took my cookie, what else is a girl to do?


this weekend was taken with taking photographs and editing. that is all really....

with gas prices so high and sold out in many stations, you can't drive anywhere far. weather was either hot and humid, or muggy and rainy.

I hope it clears before Wednesday when I will sit on the beach at Pensacola. seems I've been in Florida a lot in the past month. which probably prompted the telephone call today from a friend of Christmas past. *sigh*

life is just different these days.

3 comments:

  1. You're the second person today who's mentioned Christmas. Isn't it a bit too soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just a ghost I've tried to leave behind many times but she won't go away.

    and it will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for Christmas, it's going to be hotter here today than there, I'm ready for the rain to come back.

    ReplyDelete

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.