January 3, 2008

A new year, a new me?

God, I didn't think 2008 was ever freaking going to get here. It was a long, hard, difficult, soul-numbing year. So many things happened and though the end seemed slow it when by in a nano-second.

After cleaning this week, my attitude is better and I've indulged this bit of depression as long as I can. So, there. I do feel better and I've been a big believe in "feeling my feelings" as the past therapist has told me. So, I've been feeling them and had a very lovely depression. Now, not to say I won't have my lapses of tears - but I find myself spritzing on a bit of cologne and putting on mascara again.

Maybe I'll even peek my head out of a cave or something. We will see.

1 comment:

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.