June 25, 2010
it's friday and i love a list
ways that i've tried to improve my life over the past year:
1. worry less.
2. be the kind of person that i would want to be friends with.
3. eat better and eat locally (when possible)
4. inject more creativity in my life.
5. tell people that i love, "i love you" whenever i can.
6. release the past, live in the moment, plan for a bright future.
7. challenge myself/allow myself to fail
songs recently played (on my work iPod):
1. you get what you give - new radicals
2. ice cream - sarah mclachlan
3. angel flying too close to the ground - willie nelson
4. useless desires - patty griffin
5. so much mine - jonatha brooke
6. life less ordinary - carbon leaf
accomplishments this week:
1. started photography classes again
2. kept my cool when a webinar went horribly wrong
3. got through the week without buying new music for the iPod
4. washed clothes instead of putting them off until the weekend
5. completed the budget and sent it off to the consultants
for those that were interested in aperture and creating bokeh but had a bit of issue with lens...this is a good article about that at blah, blah, blahg