November 6, 2008

I forget to remember or remember to forget...what was that again?

Quote: If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~~ Bob Hope
Gratitude: The ability to love deeply and unconditionally
Feeling: Sleepy and tired
Weather: Could the day get any prettier? I think not.
Song: Chasing Pavements - Adele
Photograph: before the wish An old one since I haven't been able to go shoot in three weeks!

The mind is willing but the body is so weak. You know what I suck at? Following through on really good intentions. I bought Christmas cards last year with the full intentions of mailing them out - they sit unaddressed on my home desk. I have photographs I've blown up into presents and they sit on my desk at work. My friend Lisa loves red - I have an old coach purse boxed and ready to be mailed to her for the last two years. I remember birthdays, but forget to call or buy presents in time. I have e-mails in my inbox that I'm now too embarrassed to answer as days ticked by before I could frame a proper, thoughtful and well written response.

I remember now that I promised my nephews some cash for Halloween and forgot to go by the bank. *sigh* I suck.

3 comments:

  1. You just wrote my life story.......okay, except you left out all the crappy men and giving birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I could definitely add on the crappy men stuff....not so much the giving birth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not suck at all myfriend, just reprioritising.

    ReplyDelete

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.