- i was so proud that i put film in my little camera and took several shots with it...and then i found out that the sprockets were ripped and none of the shots were made. pooh (and lots of ugly words)
- the patch of wild daisies was so beautiful yesterday and there was another field of brown-eyed susans and cosmos were starting to bloom. i had to take a few home for myself (as you saw) but only a few - they were too beautiful not to share.
- you will be glad to know, the cupcake was not very good. i have a serious addiction to the buttercream of my youth and the cupcake was from the bakery where my childhood birthday cakes were made. it just isn't the same and the cake was ultra dry. they do however, still make the mint thumbprint cookies that i adore. next time i'm sticking to those.
- it's been an overcast day with flat gray light. flat, flat, flat. the kind of day where you wish it would just go on an rain. i'm trying a few recipe for pork - i hope it turns out good. *fingers crossed*
- something is eating my dahlias...which is weird because they do not seem to like the zinnias. but it makes me sad to see the brown little dahlia buds. very sad. i don't seem to be a great gardener.
- my sister says i need to ugly up my portfolio some...i went out to find ugly pretty today but, nothing looked right. i'm with the the light thing. yep, *crossing arms* that's my story.
May 16, 2010
scribbled by Char