November 15, 2009

gratitude:: day 14 of 30

there are sparkles and there are sprinkles. all of them add to the yummy aspects of life. new friends are the sprinkles. you all have become some of my biggest cheerleaders in the world. you've supported me and nurtured me. you've held my hand in the darkness and have made me laugh when i needed cheering up.

that is surely the equivalent of chocolate sprinkles on my sundae, right. totally right.

i love reading your pages (though i'm a bit far behind this week) and seeing what is going on in your lives. the honesty, the realness, the questioning that we all do. the goodness and kindness that i see - it makes me realize that goodness remains in the midst of the chaotic world. i love that affirmation.

there are so many talented, wonderful people i've been introduced to and it makes me excited to know more about you. and those of you that also participate in the lens.us.together group....you have blown me away with your words and your talent. it was a small idea that beth, dani and i had together and it amazes me as it see it grow from that small seed to almost 80 people on the blog.

so...my gratitude is for new friends. you are all amazing and i'm so happy to have 'found' you. and...thank you for your support of this project. there are days i cringe in writing them - not because i'm not grateful - i am. i worry sometimes that it's just too much and overdone. so, thank you.

20 comments:

  1. Char you are a delight...I am glad things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I feel the same way Char, my day is brightened each time you visit...never cringe my friend just keep writing and snapping your pictures of the world around you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posts like these are like my sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Elk said! :o)
    You are a sweet soul and
    I am very glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So grateful to know you...your photography has inspired me so much. Like, I can't even describe accurately in words how much! :) Your blog is a comfort to me...like calling an old friend on the phone. Yes you are chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream...heck even the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ditto ditto ditto !

    I am beyond thrilled that our paths crossed...and I start many conversations with, "well, my friend in alabama" .......

    I love that !!
    I love having friends all over the world !!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. gratitude is never over done...
    I share similar feelings towards such special souls I've met on the net...
    grateful for your words and visions Char!
    Have a great week,
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started reading your blog because the photography was so inspirational to me - a beginning photographer...since then all your words that accompany the photos are my sprinkles:)..Thank you for being here and for all your love:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou Char, you are real and that is why we love you, I come to see what you have been up to everyday, and I am grateful for your positive outlook that has helped me on more than one day to smile and get on with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maraming Salamat din, Char.( Many thanks to you too, Char)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do some gigantic lifting up yourself, dear girl. I'm always inspired and uplifted by your posts, even the ones that you probably thought were whiny or complainy or negative....you always, ALWAYS find something positive in every dark cloud. So look in the mirror, my dear, and you will see why we all are there for you and love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Char, you truly have such a beautiful way with words!! You have lots of chocolate sprinkles!! I so wish I had more time to visit everyone's blogs - hopefully in my slow time which is coming up!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. New friends found through the airways of the WWW are super cool and wonderful. We do not have to have faces, or hear their voices because we see within their hearts and minds through their words and photos and that my friend is where love is found!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Char, no matter the subject I always enjoy whatever you write. Isn't blogger friends just the best?

    ReplyDelete
  15. No. Thank YOU Char. You are so gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not overdone. And never too much. I need to see the lens.us.together. I don't think I've been over there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The beauty of your photos is never overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy to have found you.
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.