October 8, 2008

itchy


I'm practically covered in mosquito bites and it sucks (see image at left for part of the explanation). That is all really...
otherwise, today was decent. And...I've adopted the Wicked Witch of the West as my office mascot. I think it works personally.

**UPDATE** To make the day even better...
My sister called me on the way to work this morning - this is an going conversation this week as her blackberry is dying on the worst week ever. Last night I called her at 10:30 to see if she needs a wake-up call this morning (she gets up at 5:30 a.m. - ungodly) but she purchased an alarm clock so we were set. My phone rings, "suspicious minds" by Elvis - *shrugs* and I frantically dig through my purse while driving one-handed through morning traffic, running 5 minutes late for work. Of course, I don't find it before the voice mail picks up. I finish digging, cursing and sputtering. As she picks up, I yell, "I HATE THIS FUCKING PURSE, I never can find anything in the bottom the fucker." About that time I notice....and I hear her say, "You're on speaker phone and Jake's in the car." *groan*
Maybe it upped my cool factor? And of course they were laughing at me because she called to report gasoline is down this morning....yeah, it's my OCD tribute to mom - I obsess over gas prices. Did you know it's down almost 20 cents?
And I still itch.

2 comments:

  1. 20 cents down?

    wow, if only; our price has fallen by 20p over the past couple of months, but that took weeks, not hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!
    I drive a VW Bug and only have to fill up every couple of weeks... It'll be back up before I full up again.

    ReplyDelete

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.