June 2, 2009

for those BW lovers

Have you seen Mark's blog?? He is a fantastic photographer that works in BW and his processing is flawless. You must check him out.

Plus, he has very cool monthly drawings - I won for May. I'm so excited.

More later. I can't believe I'm up this late.

I pulled the shot of the squash - I keep staring at its unfocused and blurry messiness and couldn't deal with it in my OCD lite mood this morning. But, you early birds are way too kind. I'm going back to bed since I was up until 2:00 a.m. and a better blog will be posted later in the day. xo

11 comments:

  1. Yummy! Those squash are gorgeous especiallly for so early in the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peaches and blackberries....mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaches and blackberries....mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's too early for peaches and blackberries here, but soon! Right now the native strawberries are ripe, the local farmstands just getting into full swing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check it out, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding new photography blogs, thanks Char! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the linkage, Char!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw....come on.....I wanna see the good, bad, & ugly! :) haha

    I'm the same way! I will scrap an entire excursion if I don't like the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great win! That's an awesome picture from Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I didn't get to see the squash from the garden. I bet it was lovely though.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.