January 19, 2010

crafthope

there are great artists that are donating their work to crafthope to aid haiti. sometime today (i think) a 'choose your own' option is going up from my etsy site. if there is something you may be interested in that you do not see, let me know and i will post it.

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

there are also many other options to donate as more and more people donate their work to this cause.

"be the change you wish to see in the world." - ghandi

"For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.

Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?

And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!" - matthew 25:35-40

peace and love no matter your beliefs