what was i talking about?
lists help me get my job done. without lists the tedious, technical aspect of herding cats on my new job might be nigh to impossible. well, they're not really cats persay, but they sure act like them lately. you know the cats that are sitting on a porch full of rocking chairs (or out front at cracker barrel)
you will see that hulaseventy has made several lists (i really like the music one and the things that she's accomplished lately - i'm all about accomplishments and checking off the lists). jeanine today made a rather swoony list of traits. i think i let out a slight sigh at the mention of john cusack and high fidelity. (i'm still crushing on john after all these years)
so, how can i be original while totally, totally, totally ripping off fellow bloggers. (*wince) difficult right, because, well in admitting that i'm unoriginal, it really takes the wind out of the sails of originality. hmmmmmm i'm just going to mix it up a bit and see what comes out.
char's totally random list (in threes because i like three...it's a magic number)
the last three songs i listened to (made random through the magic of ipod)
- pride and joy - stevie ray vaughn
- this old heart of mine - the isley brothers
- dixie chicken - little feat
three songs that you would probably be shocked to find on my ipod (*hangs head)
- key largo - bertie higgins
- she's a bad mama-jama - carl carlton
- get back - ludicris
- sent out the last of the workgroup invitations
- figured out how to set up voting on outlook
- worked on my art journal/uploaded my daily photos to flickr
- orange juice
- wash clothes
- go to the post office
- get the oil changed
- wash my car
- clean the catbox
- sitting on the beach, watching the sunset, with a ice cold drink and a smokin' hot guy
- sitting at a cafe in paris, sipping a hot cuppa with a smokin' hot guy
- sitting in a palazzo in tuscany, sipping vino with a .... well, you get the picture
- millionaire matchmaker
- tough love
- vampire diaries
- gossip girl
- something on discovery
- a paid off vehicle (this is totally do-able)
- a more creative spirit (working on that)
- a better sense of my new plan on 'living' (working on that too)
- i wonder if i can make do with the
cottage cheese lunchagain or will i break down and buy something? i caved...i had poppy seed chicken casserole and banana puddin'
- why didn't i check my calendar before getting dressed this morning?
- do i have to go to my one o'clock dressed like this? *sigh*
- i wonder if the doobie brothers named themselves now, would they still pick that name? (long train runnin' just came on my ipod)
- i wonder how long i can type lists instead of sending the ballot out?
- probably not much longer....geez
- i so don't want cottage cheese.
- i wonder how high they're going up with this building, it's beginning to block all of my light from outside.
- is it five o'clock yet. *damn*
- ohhhh. shoes.