February 8, 2009

clearly I have an addiction (girls only)

I cleaned out the armoire and found the following:

1 Dooney & Burke bucket bag (after this one I swore off any initial covered bag)
1 Coach mini-hobo, red leather
1 Fossil red velvet handbag
2 Sak mini purses - black
1 Kate Spade Pink Floral handbag
1 No name bag, barely large enough for a lipstick and cell
1 black fou-fou evening bag that I adore but have never used
1 Dillard's line off white leather drawstring bag
1 Brahmin's Doctor's bag - caramel color
1 Brahmin's wallet
1 Ann Taylor wallet
1 Lucky Jeans black leather

So sad....so very sad. But I think my niece might be very happy when I unpack. I now I see she comes by her purse addiction very naturally.

And don't get me started on the shoes.

9 comments:

  1. I mean, if you need someone to send you a prepaid box to get those off your hands... I'm your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @VSM - I think that might be too much for one box. She'll have to split it up and send some my way too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Now I'm not only in love with your photography, but your closet items as well.

    ** sigh **

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's a lot of purses! I'm the exact opposite. I find a purse which suits me (not easy) and I use it forever until it literally should be buried out of respect for the dead. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once had the luxury of using an entire room as my closet for many years. I had a better paying job then so I collected many purses, shoes, and clothes. During my last move, I came to the shocking and sad conclusion that in order to fit all my wardrobe belongings into my ONE closet that I share with my husband, I'd have to get rid of three quarters of everything. And so I did. **sigh** I have two purses now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. I love buying purses and bags of all sorts and I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh. I may have one or two extra purses in my closet, too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, don't feel bad. I don't even want to tell you about my collections, some of which I've never used/worn. Sheesh...

    ReplyDelete

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.