February 28, 2009

s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y (channeling the BCR)

Funny but a weekend can make everything seem better...even when everyday is like a weekend for me lately. And...I'm still loving the light in my cozy little studio/den.

I had blackberries for breakfast this morning....but not before I took 57 pictures of them. These are the "best of". At least it's not nine pictures of the same exact berry. And I layered and stuff. (Plus I helped clean house this morning - I totally rock.) Now...look at the pretty pictures. I gotta go shower. Then it's a girls night out.

light

morning berries and lemons

purple

8 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that you take 57 pictures of something. I do that too.
    I love the texture on the 2nd photo. Love the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pure yumminess....geez, I wish I'd been there to eat those berries with you. but then we would have had like 200 pictures since I would have had my camera, too and we'd still be sitting there editing and you'd never even make the girls night out.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm that first one makes my mouth water.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!

    i love the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm yummy berries. the first one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blackberries, Yum :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummm... I love berries. I had some that looked very similar to those in my tea last night - delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the top one is so great! i think i have it favorited on flickr. but you konw i love that color of the bowl, you can't go wrong putting berries and lemons in a bowl like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete

i feel as if each comment was between us as we sat and sipped something warm....i love to hear what you're thinking.